Current plans and procedures regarding COVID-19
- The doors will open 20 minutes before each service.
- Services will be live-streamed at 9 and 11am.
GCC Policy Reopening - Covid-19
Please know that because of our conviction to meet together to worship, we will gather safely with caution and show charity toward others. As guidelines continue to evolve for public gatherings, it is important to recognize that our ministry has made significant changes for the well-being and safety of those who gather to worship. Our reopening is taking place in phases that will be in relation to the status of the virus.
Response to the COVID-19 Situation: Plans to Re-Open
- Many steps have been taken by our local, state, and federal government to mitigate the severity of COVID-19. We are committed, above all else, to continue making decisions with prayer, wisdom, discernment, and care to maintain the safety and health of our church family and staff. All of this will be taken into consideration as we begin the phased approach to opening our buildings and re-establishing in-person gatherings.
- Our facilities team is made up of our staff and volunteers for the safety of worshipers as we carry out our assembly guidelines. We ask that you extend grace to one another and maintain a spirit of unity as we follow these guidelines for the testimony of Christ and the good of our community, despite personal preferences.
- Our goal with all guidelines is to keep every member of our church family as safe as possible. As we continue to learn more about this virus, we will adjust and amend our guidelines to optimize the safety of all. We are so grateful for your continued support and patience as we continue to navigate our next steps.
Grace Community Church Guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick, suspect you might be ill, or have come in contact with someone who has been ill within the last 14 days.
- Face coverings are suggested, especially while entering and exiting the building (unless medically unable).
- Practice social distancing (at least 6ft between people of different households, to the greatest extent possible).
- Infant thru Toddler (up to age 4) will be available. 9am Kids Church (K-5th Grade) Older Children/Students should remain in the care of their household unit while visiting facilities.
- Please be advised we are limiting the number of occupants to encourage social distancing.
- Per the CDC’s recommendations we understand that people 65 or older and others, especially at risk, may choose to watch or participate in the service remotely.
- We ask that you extend grace to one another and maintain a spirit of unity as we follow these guidelines for the testimony of Christ and the good of our community, despite personal preferences.