Current plans and procedures regarding COVID-19
Dear People of Grace,
Do you remember when the words
"for such a time as this"
were spoken to a young girl in a foreign land? The whole account of God making a way in the midst of certain death is found in the Book of Esther. We can be encouraged as we read the whole story knowing that she operated in faith without knowing how her situation (along with the situation of her people) would resolve. God was actively brining about His purposes in that dreadful and life-threatening situation.
Here are some effective ways for you to let God grow, encourage and use you over the coming days and weeks as you worship Jesus and serve others:
- Share your prayer request with us by letting us know how we can be interceding on your behalf PRAYER REQUEST click here.
- Join us for prayer this Thursday evening at 7:00pm via ZOOM conference meeting - PRAYER GUIDE (see Friday Update email for link or contact the office)
- WORSHIP - Sunday ONLINE 11am via our YouTube Channel
- GIVE - Thank you for continuing to share in supporting the local church and worldwide partnerships through giving by mail, Church Center App or, online migracechurch.com/give or if you need help setting up giving please contact Nicole by email email@example.com
- READ - Join in Reading through Hebrews with others as we continue to prepare our hearts to celebrate Jesus' Resurrection!
- SERVE - Reach out to your neighbors and share the love of Christ. Let God use you and use us together to serve others and bring Glory to our Father in heaven. Send that card or letter. Make that needed phone call.
CORPORTATE WORSHIP SERVICES
- We will not be able to have our regular services this weekend due to social distancing requirements
- Our Sunday Service will be uploaded and live streaming our YouTube Channel at 11am.
- No Midweek Events until further notice (we will follow schedule of Richmond Schools)
- No Adult Small Group Meetings until further notice
- No Men's Prayer Breakfast until further notice
God-willing, our plan is to resume regular services in April. Given the quick changes in information we will frequently be reassessing and updating our church family as needed.