Small Groups are regular gatherings of 10-18 people who share the desire to grow in their commitment to Jesus Christ through caring and accountable relationships, focusing on the application of God's Word to their lives.
- Small Groups are the Biblical model for transformation. (Acts 2:42-46)
- Small Groups are the best/only way to shepherd the whole flock. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
- Small Groups create an environment to use our spiritual gifts. (Romans 12:4-8, 1 Corinthians 12:4-7)
- Small Groups multiply competent ministers. (2 Timothy 2:2)
- Small Groups foster Biblical love. (1 Corinthians 13:3-5)
- Small Groups promote unity, fellowship and maturity. (1 John 1:3,6, Proverbs 27:17)